• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: Origins Release

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Origins Release

    Hi Guys,

    For those who have been waiting for this library, Origins has just been released at ILIO. $349.00.

    http://www.ilio.com/ilio/origins/index.html

    Mark Dalzell / AudioScapes

  2. #2

    Re: Origins Release

    Demos sound good, if a little flat (excitement, not pitch)...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

  3. #3

    Re: Origins Release

    The demos sound pretty good to me. I'll be buying it!

    - Mike Greene

  4. #4

    Re: Origins Release

    Very cool sounds, for sure!! So these are basically phrases and effects, not playable multi-samples, right??

    BTW, this has nothing to do with anything really, but I noticed a bug in the demo player. If you go to the "about this demo" page (which has no info at all, sadly) you can drag the scroll bar all around the player. it doesn't ock to the scroll area.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    312

    Re: Origins Release

    "Along with a huge collection of multisamples presented in a variety of different dynamics and articulations, the library features a large number of expressive phrases and performances."

  6. #6

    Re: Origins Release

    Quote Originally Posted by aplanchard
    "Along with a huge collection of multisamples presented in a variety of different dynamics and articulations, the library features a large number of expressive phrases and performances."
    Excellent!!

  7. #7

    Re: Origins Release

    Quote Originally Posted by aplanchard
    ...the library features a large number of expressive phrases and performances."
    Which we are mostly hearing in the mp3 demos. I wonder what took them so long. I think the Origins page has been up since spring.

  8. #8

    Re: Origins Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Herman Witkam
    Which we are mostly hearing in the mp3 demos. I wonder what took them so long. I think the Origins page has been up since spring.
    I don't know, but I have heard one of the demos on a show/doc in the summer. Perhaps the delay has to do with Dirk himself using these sounds?

  9. #9

    Re: Origins Release

    Quote Originally Posted by Nayi
    I don't know, but I have heard one of the demos on a show/doc in the summer. Perhaps the delay has to do with Dirk himself using these sounds?
    If that is the case they should have decreased the pricing on them, since the value has gone down for me if it has already been used. Oh well, I have my own ancient drums & winds anyway ;-)

  10. #10

    Re: Origins Release

    The brass sounds truly rude.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •