• Register
  • Help

Topic: New music from myself and Chris Reeves

Thumbs up New music from myself and Chris Reeves

All of this music except for the Cello Sonata by Chris Reeves was created using the Jazz and Big Band Kit. The Cello Sonata by Chris Reeves was done with GPO.

Here is some new music from Chris Reeves:

Rio de Janiero (JABB Version)

Side Stitch

Prelude for Saxophone and Piano

After Final Exams

Cello Sonata (GPO)

Here is some new music from me:

Variations on a Theme from "Blue Gardenia (Version 2)
    Garam Heo, Contemporary Christian Artist
    Music produced by Christopher and Craig Reeves

Re: New music from myself and Chris Reeves

I enjoyed listening to Chris's and your work, great job! I love the JABB pieces, especially Prelude for Saxophone and piano, very soothing and relaxing. Thanks for sharing!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I really liked Side Stich and the Blue Gardenia variations. You are really getting a hold on JABB. And, we know you are having fun.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Orcas Island

Thumbs up Re: New music from myself and Chris Reeves

Great music Craig, You are certainly getting the to be a Jazz Big Band master. I especially like your work with the saxes.

And Chris' work is remarkable. Some of the most expressive work I've heard with the GPO cello.

Thanks for posting these.

Gary Garritan

Wow, Craig... you really are getting to be the JABB MASTER. These are gorgeous.

Side Stitch, especially, impressed me... really neat work between the percussion and the bass; sweet, understated piano work, and some fine brass ensemble sound.

The Sax Prelude I really enjoyed as well, though I think I might have taken it a bit slower and with a tad less reverb.

The Cello Sonata, though -- that's a reall knock-out; wonderfully expressive string writing, superb piano part... and what a sound!

Likewise on Blue Gardenia, really fine arrangement on this, and some super execution. That break-out ~1:30 caught me by surprise, perfect!

Really nice job on all of these!

Go Back to forum