• Register
  • Help

Topic: Worst Movie Ever?

Worst Movie Ever?

sponsored links

I just saw Family Stone. If I wasn't so busy, I'd rent Battlefield Earth and compare the two. I know that quantitative measurements of art are a bit ridiculous, particularly when comparing apples to cream separators, but I suspect the gross incompetence of Battlefield would be pleasant next to this.

When I made my Worst Demo Contest entry, I thought it was awful, and a good example of what can be accomplished without training or talent. Now I realize how pathetic my piece is. I did not insult the listener's intelligence, and my cliches were not so comprehensive. Recording it too hot into analog inputs was bad, but keeping a pristine sound would have been worse. My worst error was to go for laughs all the way through. Truly bad art takes itself seriously. I don't have time to compose another entry now, but next year I'll try to make something that can pass as a serious effort.

Re: Worst Movie Ever?

The worst movie I saw this year is 'Spanglish'. Corny and cliche, as if there is not such a thing as shame. 'Battlefield Earth' was easier to sit through.

Go Back to forum