• Register
  • Help

Topic: KHCS (Chamber Strings) Now Shipping

Share/Bookmark

KHCS (Chamber Strings) Now Shipping

Chamber Strings is now shipping in Kontakt 2. Giga to follow very soon. The pre-release price will remain for the rest of December, and maybe even a bit more.

Also, there will be audio demos soon. There is already a mockup of Vivaldi at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/WinterM.mp3

And don't forget that anyone who purchases KHSO Emerald in December still gets a free Chamber Violins disk that has quite a lot of what's in the full-blown Chamber Strings violins.

Merry Christmas
    Kirk

Re: KHCS (Chamber Strings) Now Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    Chamber Strings is now shipping in Kontakt 2. Giga to follow very soon. The pre-release price will remain for the rest of December, and maybe even a bit more.

Also, there will be audio demos soon. There is already a mockup of Vivaldi at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/WinterM.mp3

And don't forget that anyone who purchases KHSO Emerald in December still gets a free Chamber Violins disk that has quite a lot of what's in the full-blown Chamber Strings violins.

Merry Christmas
    Kirk
    You´re a crazy person Kirk
    I thought you never make it in Dezember. You might need the christmas holidays to get some sleep after 3 weeks with coffee and violins.
    Looking forward to the DVDs
    Regards
    Raindog

I will be waiting at my mailbox until my copy arrives.

Why oh why I am still using GS and not K2!

Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Must have this Library!!! Great!

Got my K2 version of things today. Thanks Kirk. The Chamber violins sound fantastic. Can't wait til the full package gets here.

steve

Go Back to forum