I just received a call from Bob Vila himself wanting to know where his copy of the Garritan "Single Edge Saws All" sounds is! I can’t give out this kind of information! Geezzzzz! I told him Mr. Garritan couldn’t decide on whether to use a Sears Saws All or a Black n Decker or as I call them, never mind.
Also, he needs a demo so I will post one later on tonight if that’s OK with Gary and Tom.
Bob Vila, indeed! I thought they gave him a houseboat and sent him out to sea years ago! Go figure …

By the way, consumer service is closed for the holidays. All calls are directed to DPDAN's for consideration. Any mention of Dan's headphone rash problem is strictly forbidden unless directed by a physician.
Further notice on this notice will be posted in another post in a specific subcategory for notices posted under certain posts.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will not go un-noticed under a special notice for threads listed "un-noticed".

void where prohibited by law. Action figures sold separately. Not affiliated with Garritan Personal Whale Educational Programs. DPDAN is a trademark of the DPDAN School of mixology. Names were changed to protect the innocent. Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney still love each other. Gary and Tom are fictional characters. Styxx is a byproduct of too much horse hockey.