• Register
  • Help

Topic: Merry Christmas To All!

Merry Christmas To All!

To all my wonderful friends here, may I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas!

In my family, one of the long-standing traditions of this celebratory day, regardless of your faith or beliefs, is to give thanks for the great gift of good friends. I appreciate each and every one of you, for your kindness to me and your help; for your humor and for your unfailing courtesy and goodness.

I count myself proud and blessed to have so many of you as friends.

May I wish each of you health, happiness, prosperity -- and above all, peace.

All my best,

Re: Merry Christmas To All!

Here here!!! Merry Christmas and best wishes to all! (raising cup of wassail)

So, so true, David!!

All the best...Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Orcas Island

And a very Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for the gift of your being a part of this community.

Gary Garritan

Thank you for the kind words, Gary. And speaking of certain gifts... lol... do see your email. Many thanks!

It's great that since your music is a part of us, you are too. And you are right, community and fellowship, respect for one another, and helping one another out, from time to time, is truly reflected during this spiritual Season.

Merry Christmas to you and all of your friends and family. I know your New Year will be rewarding.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum