• Register
  • Help

Topic: Using Jazz and Big Band Like GPO Studio

Using Jazz and Big Band Like GPO Studio

Hi All,

I just got JABB for Christmas and have installed it. My only problem is that I don't know how to make it work more than one Kontakt player. I have a separate PC that runs just JABB. Is there a way to have all 4 midi in ports of my standalone JABB connected to 8 Kontakt players like I do with Personal Orchestra?

Thanks for your help,

Re: Using Jazz and Big Band Like GPO Studio

hello Stevel,
    I have the same question as you. Actually it would be convenient if you could simply load the JBB sounds in the GPO-studio (then you could also use the ambience). So my question to the tech-support is: is it possible to do that? If not, how to use the ambience on the JBB sounds? And finally: if the JBB sounds can not be loaded in the GPO studio, how to acces them in Finale-notation (at this time, the JBB player is not recognised by my Finale 2005b version)

Re: Using Jazz and Big Band Like GPO Studio

Try the new JABB/GPO Studio beta:

Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum