• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT - Floor.....

Share/Bookmark

OT - Floor.....

I'm just putting in a new floor in our kitchen. I've hit my fingers twice with the hammer and there's no bandaid in the house.
    Maybe I should stick to sampling pianos......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: OT - Floor.....

Your pain will be worth it in the end...new kitchen floors are a wonderful thing Just keep telling yourself that...and be sure to have a large supply of ice for the fingers

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Dude, maybe you should splurge, and spend about $75 for the day and get a nail gun.

Ah, but did you sample the hit at 96khz with 16 levels ov velocity, three mic positions and program it to bring in the scream with a mod-wheel cross fade?

Darren
    www.darrenpasdernick.com
    "Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

I'm just putting in a new floor in our kitchen. I've hit my fingers twice with the hammer and there's no bandaid in the house.
    Worra, you can console yourself with the knowledge that the flooring will be out of fashion by the time you've finished laying it.

May I suggest cutting a shallow, deep V in a thin piece of wood which will grip the nails, or alternatively get the wife to hold them.

Frank

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RiffWraith
    Dude, maybe you should splurge, and spend about $75 for the day and get a nail gun.
    Word up.

(Insert gratuitous characters here because of asinine forum setting requiring superfluous characters. Strunk and White roll in their graves.)

I've hit my fingers twice with the hammer and there's no bandaid in the house. Maybe I should stick to sampling pianos......
    As always you have some true hammer-action at least.

/Mattias

I would pay $29.95 for the Floor Installation Scream Library, but only it is multilayered with obsenities and release mutterings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspo
    I would pay $29.95 for the Floor Installation Scream Library, but only it is multilayered with obsenities and release mutterings.
    Hehe, let's just hope he nailed the performance on the first take and didn't screw it up...ouch...

/Mattias

Are you insane????? Then he'll nail his fingers to the floor!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Go Back to forum