• Register
  • Help

Topic: Beach wishes you all the best!!

Share/Bookmark

Smile Beach wishes you all the best!!

oops! I think Roberto whises all the best is better!!!

I will not be "online" for these three days as I will be in Rome for a micro-vacation!!! (I never seen my capital)

So thank you for all your support and when I will be back I will listen all the beautiful music posted here!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FRIENDS!!!

Thank you for the year spent with you!!!
    Sincerely, your friend

Roberto

Re: Beach wishes you all the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by beach
    I will not be "online" for these three day as I will be in Rome for a micro-vacation!!! (I never seen my capital)
    That is almost a crime – everyone should visit Rome.

Enjoy your trip but plan on returning – I’ve been there twice and still have a list of things that I want to see and do that is longer than the ones that I’ve already seen and done (if that makes sense).

Have a happy New Year.
    Trent P. McDonald

Thanks Roberto!! Happy New Year to you too!! Have a great time in Rome!! We'll look forward to seeing you again once you're back.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Enjoy Rome!

If you see that German fellow that runs the Vatican, tell him I said hello.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Hey Rob!

It's a long time without speaking to you. I hope everything is OK. I'm going to be out a few days too. Sure when you come back you'll have lots of inspiration for your beautiful pieces.

Enjoy your trip man! and happy new year!!

-Dani-

Roberto:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, ALSO.

I hope your trip to Rome will be a wonderful experience since you already live in Italy. Everyone thinks all Italians have been in Rome, but then again, I was raised in New York City and never visited the Statue of Liberty. Everything else, yes, but not the "Great Lady in the Harbor." Maybe sometime, though.

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum