I hate to be the party-pooper, so to speak. And apologies to anyone offended by my solicitation.

About 3 months ago, I had a major computer crash and had to reinstall everything. Long story short, I have yet to reinstall any of my music software (except Reason which I rarely use) and I've come to the conclusion that I just don't enjoy making music on computers beyond simple solo piano MIDI stuff. I have reinvested this "downtime" in trying to learn jazz piano and that, for me, is more than enough of a challenge.

I just don't have a use for GPO and I would like to find a good home for it. I am not aware of any buy-back policies or anything like that. If anyone is interested or can help me out on this, I would sure appreciate this!

I bought GPO about a year ago and all 4 discs with the pamphlet are in great shape. I am looking into deactivating my Native Instruments license so there should be a smooth transfer of ownership.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble. You are all a bunch of wonderful people and maintain one of the best forums on the internet, period! Keep up the music!