• Register
  • Help

Topic: X custom

Share/Bookmark

X custom

Afternoon,
    Been and installed the upgrades for gpo and everything seems hunky dory apart from I havnet got x custom. is this meant to come with the upgrade Kontakt player or is it hiding somewhere else ? The pdf guide suggests that the x custom is a optional install but canot find any sigh of it!

Anybody using it out there and if so is it worth me pursuing this download?

Marto

Re: X custom

Quote Originally Posted by marto
    Afternoon,
    Been and installed the upgrades for gpo and everything seems hunky dory apart from I havnet got x custom. is this meant to come with the upgrade Kontakt player or is it hiding somewhere else ? The pdf guide suggests that the x custom is a optional install but canot find any sigh of it!

Marto

get the x custom files from www.garritan.com

Ed

Re: X custom

Quote Originally Posted by marto
    Afternoon,

Marto
    Definitely a good thing to install and use. Do a search of your drive, it may have been copied to your GPO Library files, or somewhere. If you don't find it, it is worth the download. I use it daily.

Richard

Go Back to forum