• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What a Maroon!

Share/Bookmark

Red face What a Maroon!

Would you believe I lost my copy of JABB? Literally lost it? Yup, over the Christmas holidays and I suspect during our big get together on Christmas day. I proudly pulled out my copy from me studio and displayed it to all my family (majority are musicians) and friends (most of which were my 18 year olds friends). Somehow during all the unwrapping and commotion it must have been mixed up with the mess. I've called and asked pretty much everyone to check and no one has it. My best guess is it somehow got caught up in all the wrappings and thrown out. Ha! I even bought a DVD drive a couple of days later, installed, and went to install JABB. The rest is history ...
    Oh well, time to order another.
    Like I said, What a Maroon!
    Styxx

Re: What a Maroon!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Would you believe I lost my copy of JABB? Literally lost it? Yup, over the Christmas holidays and I suspect during our big get together on Christmas day. I proudly pulled out my copy from me studio and displayed it to all my family (majority are musicians) and friends (most of which were my 18 year olds friends). Somehow during all the unwrapping and commotion it must have been mixed up with the mess. I've called and asked pretty much everyone to check and no one has it. My best guess is it somehow got caught up in all the wrappings and thrown out. Ha! I even bought a DVD drive a couple of days later, installed, and went to install JABB. The rest is history ...
    Oh well, time to order another.
    Like I said, What a Maroon!
    Well, in my role of Devil's Advocate, I hesitantly ask, Have you considered the possiblity that the JABB may be missing, but not lost? I presume you have careully checked garbage cans, piles of things to be burned, etc? In the cracks and crevices of the couch, under the rug, and all that stuff.

Richard

Oh yes Richard, many times over. Made all the calls and so forth but with no good results. My guess is it was mixed up with all the trash, papers, and boxes. Some trashman has it right now. Only one way to tell though and that's if there's a JABB demo that really stinks!
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    Styxx

Oh, Styxx...so sorry to hear of your trouble. I've been known to lose things, and so I completely feel for you The only place that I would suggest to look (if this could be a possiblilty) is in the DVD drive...maybe you were going to load it and got sidetracked on other things...yes no maybe?!? I hope that it's in there Good luck!!

Steph

Wow, that's awful Styxx!! BUT, since you have already purchased a license for JABB and all you really did was loose the media the lib comes on, you *may* not be in such bad shape. I hope Gary will work something out with you...

I did the same thing (sort of) with my copy of NI B4. Took it with me to Alaska,and somehow when I returned, could not find it anywhere. Wound up re-purchasing, just before vII came out...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Crappy Luck Styxx. Maybe Gary will see you alright.......I mean you write around 10% of the posts here and keep the forum wet in times of drought!!

Frank

Thanks for you vote of support people. I hadn't registered it before hand so it looks as if a new copy is the only alternative. It's gone ... whatta ya ganna do?
    Styxx

Of course you know you're going to find it as soon as you get the new one, right?
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Of course you know you're going to find it as soon as you get the new one, right?
    Seriously? I doubt it. I think Uncle Louie scarffed it up when I wasn't looking.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum