• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Media's Giovani and Garritan?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Bela D Media's Giovani and Garritan?

Are you people really listening? Are you taking in what I am taking in here? Have you listened to any of the demos using Bela D Media's Giovani? Can you imagine combining Giovani with GPO, JABB, and or SSV? Man! The awesome capabilities in combination would be mind staggering!
    So, maybe you don't hear it. Maybe you don't see it. I've been listening to many demos using Giovani and can only say they are Bone Chillingly awesome!
    Just me I guess. We really do have great developers here on this forum. We really do need to say, Thanks Gary, Frank and all the members of your developing team!
    BONE CHILLINGLY and not to mention the prices, WoW!

These guys are nuts ... Grab 'Em!
    Styxx

Re: Bela D Media's Giovani and Garritan?

Styx - Excellent observation! I love Giovanni as well and someday hope to have it at my disposal for use with GPO. I keep hoping for adult choirs as well from either Gary or Bela D Media. What a wonderful marriage this could be!

Regards,

Tim

Re: Bela D Media's Giovani and Garritan?

If I could afford it (sell one or two of my six children) I would have 'em all loaded in the most advanced system made today and get back into writing! Then again, anyone find a snowball in hell yet?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum