• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Topic: OT - OK, who has our snow?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Cool OT - OK, who has our snow?

    It's a bit unusual (as Shazbot can attest) for Beeffalo to experience so much nice weather in January! Yesterday it was 50 degrees, sunny skies (I don't know why we say, "sunny skies" there’s only one sky, right?) a slight warm breeze and no rain! This morning at 6:30 already near 50 and expect to level off at 60 with the same conditions. Where’s the beach?
    I think I'll bring my monitors outside and let the Garritan orchestra and Diva girls gets some fresh air and sunshine! Later on we can take in a Cinema Show!
    Styxx

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UK- teeming with life....
    Posts
    2,567

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Styxx, It's the end of the world (as we know it) I tell you!

    We were promised the coldest winter since '69' but so far it's probably one of the warmest since '69'!

    Assuming that we're doomed, what are we going to do with the remaining dregs of our lives............. Gary better hurry up with GPOA.....maybe at NAMM?

    Frank

  3. #3
    Senior Member valhalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wine Country, Colorado
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Here's some of it. Its in Colorado.




    Bill
    Never look at the trombones. It only encourages them. Richard Strauss

    My Website
    Beethoven's Eroica
    Antonio Salieri
    The History of Studebaker

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tom Crowning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the other side of the big pond
    Posts
    226

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    [...]
    (I don't know why we say, "sunny skies" there’s only one sky, right?)
    This is a question I've asked since I've first heard 'Sweet home Alabama'.
    So far no one could give me a satisfying answer.

    I think you people on the other side of the big pond are just weird

  5. #5

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Ya, the mountains have been getting creamed. Best snow pack in like 9 years from what I understand. Denver is dry as a bone though and unseasonably warm. 65 on Christmas day and 67 on Newyears Eve... We're planning to water the lawn this weekend.
    Experience what is necessary to build upon self character, for that is Life's most significant learning event.

  6. #6

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Well, it can only be global warming, and here's the proof of that...



    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

  7. #7
    Senior Member rwayland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    California Redwoods
    Posts
    2,938

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Well, no snow nearby. But now that the flood has receded, all the mud has dried, and my road is a dust cloud with pot holes big enough to lose a horse.

    Richard

  8. #8
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Talking Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Well, it can only be global warming, and here's the proof of that...



    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's the best ever! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Styxx

  9. #9

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Since I am an almost neighbor, I had been wondering the same, but,,, we have snow today, maybe the world hasn't turned upside down just yet.

    Char.



    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    It's a bit unusual (as Shazbot can attest) for Beeffalo to experience so much nice weather in January! Yesterday it was 50 degrees, sunny skies (I don't know why we say, "sunny skies" there’s only one sky, right?) a slight warm breeze and no rain! This morning at 6:30 already near 50 and expect to level off at 60 with the same conditions. Where’s the beach?
    I think I'll bring my monitors outside and let the Garritan orchestra and Diva girls gets some fresh air and sunshine! Later on we can take in a Cinema Show!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: OT - OK, who has our snow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo
    Since I am an almost neighbor, I had been wondering the same, but,,, we have snow today, maybe the world hasn't turned upside down just yet.

    Char.
    Western New York, eh? Hm, I'm in West Seneca just 20 miles out of Beeffalo. Yup, snow today alright! Then again, we had snow in April last year.
    Nice to hear from you.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •