• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Nine Volt

Share/Bookmark

Nine Volt

Their latest release is out called Electronic Guitars vol 1.
    This is probably their best release yet given that each release has been better than the last in every other case. Judging by the samples it's not likely to disappoint. Unfortunately to many people told Nine Volt their price was to cheap and the result is we now have to dig deeper into our pockets to get our fix. I will probably buy this latest incarnation, although I paused a little even with the discount. Nine Volt was a great buy. Now it's a pretty good buy. I hope that in the future I don't have to say goodbye because it's gotten to rich for my blood.

At any rate I still recommend their product. It's filling a void that Spectrasonics left for the most part untouched, and Nine Volt is like icing on a RMX cake. Keep em coming Nine Volt!

Re: Nine Volt

Excellent! a new edition ... and for only $169? I'm sorry but for the quality of their product, this price is incredible! 1450 top-notch quality loops that beg to be used in the most versatile groove module, RMX, and are worth every penny. At 11cents a loop, I'm in. I just ordered Melodyne 3 tho ... so this might get me in trouble dammit

Grabbed the whole collection; great stuff!

I'll have to check that out. I got some of their freebies a while back and they were excellent. Here's the link, by the way:

http://www.ninevoltaudio.com/

I've got the other ones and will order this one this week. Love the ideas they have. I'm waitin' for them to do something like a Paul Jackson, Jr. disc.

I know who Paul Jackson Jnr. is, but what is a Paul Jackson Jnr. disk?
    do you mean a library done by Paul Jackson Jnr.? or a library of Paul Jackson's style grooves?

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

I should have said in the style of Paul Jackson Jr.

sorry.

wasnt there a Paul Jackson guitar disk for the Ensonique EPS back in the 80ties?

Hans

I need some assistance from someone who uses Nine Volt's products with Stylus RMX on a Mac.

The first DVD has three folders in it: Downtempo Guitars Vol 2, Downtempo Guitars Vol 2 REX2, and Downtempo Guitars Vol 2 WAV-ACID. Which foider is the one appropriate for Stylus RMX? I've tried copying both the first two folders into the designated location but don't see the files show up in RMX.

The location I put them in is:

Spectrasonics, Sage, Sage Libraries, User Libraries.

When I open Stylus in Logic, I go to the User Library list, but don't see the installed files. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

not in front of my system now, but a guess.
    is there a subfolder in the first folder?
    usually it is that subfolder, not the folder itself, but that is the right location.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Go Back to forum