• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is the Stradivari Solo Violin For Real?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Is the Stradivari Solo Violin For Real?

Really ... it just seems too real! Are you sure your not just pulling the rosin over our ears because the demos sound just plain dang too real! I mean, have you seen the price on this package? Shouldn't this cost astronomical so only the elitist can own? I mean, man!, have you really listen to some of the users demos? Nope, can't be. How can something so affordable be so outstanding! What ever happened to, "you get what you pay for"? So, I ordered Kontakt 2 ... next, SSV (Solo Stradivari Violin). And ya know what? I still have all my arms and legs.
    You guys are awesome, Garritan Personal Libraries!
    Styxx

Re: Is the Stradivari Solo Violin For Real?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Really ... it just seems too real! Are you sure your not just pulling the rosin over our ears because the demos sound just plain dang too real! I mean, have you seen the price on this package? Shouldn't this cost astronomical so only the elitist can own? I mean, man!, have you really listen to some of the users demos? Nope, can't be. How can something so affordable be so outstanding! What ever happened to, "you get what you pay for"? So, I ordered Kontakt 2 ... next, SSV (Solo Stradivari Violin). And ya know what? I still have all my arms and legs.
    You guys are awesome, Garritan Personal Libraries!
    nope, not real, just pulling your leg, all fake, nothing there, pure fabrication... just like GPO

Re: Is the Stradivari Solo Violin For Real?

I'm hoping that with the stunning success of these instruments Gary and crew may try moving into other areas of simuplation- say, Garritan Personal French Maid. (Or for the ladies, Garritan Personal Fireman.)

Talking Re: Is the Stradivari Solo Violin For Real?

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    I'm hoping that with the stunning success of these instruments Gary and crew may try moving into other areas of simuplation- say, Garritan Personal French Maid. (Or for the ladies, Garritan Personal Fireman.)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Freaking funny!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum