• Register
  • Help

Topic: What Midi Interface works with Windows XP?

Share/Bookmark

What Midi Interface works with Windows XP?

I\'m currently using Micro Express Parallel but the driver, though MOTU says will work with XP doesn\'t seem to be working. I get an error that says \"MOTU Parallel MIDI Interface has not passed Windows Logo testing...\"

Any suggestions?

Re: What Midi Interface works with Windows XP?

This is not a problem... They just didn\'t spend thousand of dollars for Microsoft to approve their driver

I\'m using my MOTU Micro Express parallel port interface just fine in Windows XP.

I had problem with mine on 98SE and motu told me to download the lastest driver from www.motu.com. Even though the unit came with a CD and it was bought after a previous unit that shipped with the correct driver.

That should solve the problem.

Cheers
    Gary

Originally posted by kchilds:
    I\'m currently using Micro Express Parallel but the driver, though MOTU says will work with XP doesn\'t seem to be working. I get an error that says \"MOTU Parallel MIDI Interface has not passed Windows Logo testing...\"

Any suggestions?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Hi, if you right click on My Computer go; properties> hardware> driver signing - Click ignore.

This will stop that annoying message come up when you are installing software drivers.

Regards, Scott.

Go Back to forum