"Help UCLAprofs and get paid"

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Do you agree with THIS?

Re: "Help UCLAprofs and get paid"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinablu
    Do you agree with THIS?

Chinablu,

You should actually join the Danimal organization. Please feel free to make a "tax deductible donation" to me, too. I'll spend your money better than they will. PM me for my address to send the check to. I'll even make my own website and have a FAQ section, but I can't do that until you send me a check. So please hurry. In fact, I'll even pay you to send me money. Just send me money first.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Ahhh...the college experience...where people wear their liberalizm like a fashion statement, and have no idea what they are tawking about.,.

The "I'm a liberal, and am open to a discussion as long as you AGREE with me" attitude...

Where sitting in a classroom of liberal fashion people and having a different perspective (or open to a different perspective hmmm true liberal?) or view will get you 1) a bad grade 2) lynched by your professor or fellows 3) expelled...

Keep all politics and religion unrelated to the subject OOTO...

My vote is to stand up, go up to the professor, and smack him in the head with a petri dish...hows that for a discussoin?
    75,000th Post Winner on the Garritan Forum
    "Don't you wish you were me?"

Ahh, the US life experience, where people vote like blind idiots because they're too lazy to use their brains. Their neighbors also don't read, they get all their "information" from Faux News propaganda and moronic TV Ev~~~~~~~t ministers, and they view educated people as elitists.

[How weird! E van gelist is blocked out in this software!]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Ahh, the US life experience, where people vote like blind idiots because they're too lazy to use their brains. Their neighbors also don't read, they get all their "information" from Faux News propaganda and moronic TV Ev~~~~~~~t ministers, and they view educated people as elitists.

[How weird! E van gelist is blocked out in this software!]
    E van gelist has become a bad word - even amongst us Christians.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robh
    E van gelist has become a bad word - even amongst us Christians.

Rob
    That's because it rhymes with funda mental ist.

You know, I remember: it's v~~~~~~~ ("Chariots of Fire") that's blocked out.

Or maybe just ~~~~~~~ with no v.

How weird! A ngelis is blocked.

I think it's much ado about nothing...the school won't do anything, so what's the point?

For the sake of arguement, I think this idea is way off base. Encouraging a negative input is not productive.

Conversely, every university has professors that are morons, tyrants, or both. At USC, the men that had to take "Swims" (Study of Women & Men in Society) were afraid of one of the professors...the adage was that if you were a man in her class, you had better keep your mouth shut or agree with her radical feminist viewpoint. I don't see the value in a school hiring such a person, no matter what side of the fence they belong.

Bottom line is that universities are supposed to foster discussion of ideas, not the promotion of some nor the prohibition of others, barring the obvious standards of decency (no promotion of child , for example).

This website won't make any difference in the end.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Nonetheless it's highly offensive.

And if that ~~~~~~~'s objection is true, one would have to ask why so many highly educated people are liberal. Could it have anything to do with their having thought through the issues?

(I posted about this a couple of days ago, by the way, but my thread didn't catch on.)

Obviously not.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast