• Register
  • Help

Topic: Check this out - White Grand/White Sister Demo!

Share/Bookmark

Check this out - White Grand/White Sister Demo!

Really, this is my reward! To hear the pianos I sampled used in such a great way!!!

Frankie just sent me this small demo together with a mail:

"“I received WGII today and I am really really impressed!
    I have been looking for a bright, punchy, percussive sampled piano library THAT SOUNDS ELEGANT for quite a while.
    White Grand has the EXACT piano sound that I am looking for, thanks so much for making this wonderful library!”

"I did use both pianos, WG is 1st and WG Sister is second (no sexual discrimination here but the tone of WG Sister does serve better as the 2nd piano :-P )
    Actually they blend very well together, at least in this piece. And I didn't do a lot of things in the mix too, they sound too good out of the box already! I only used a very small EQ shelf to help positioning both pianos... you know, 1st piano have higher strings facing audience, while 2nd piano have lower strings facing audience. Plus a small chamber convolution reverb."

Now check this out: Paganini Variations - Performed by Frankie Ho
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Check this out - White Grand/White Sister Demo!

It's getting very late in the day... is that the Boris Blacher variations or the Lutoslawski?

Quote Originally Posted by johnamriding
    It's getting very late in the day... is that the Boris Blacher variations or the Lutoslawski?
    Lutoslawski
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thanks Per!

I will continue to sequence the whole piece... I had so much fun working with the WG brother & sister! Stay tuned!

Cheers,
    Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Frankie just completed the Paganini Variation, the file is called the same as before, but now it's longer and complete.

Enjoy!
    Paganini Variations - Performed by Frankie Ho
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum