• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Spring?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Spring?

I feel spring coming on ... something's going to happen ... something extremely good for someone on this forum ... extremely positive and enlightening to us all!
    No? ... would you rather I talk negative? I mean, it just might be you! ...

Author's note: This article should not be construed as legal advice or as pertaining to specific factual situations.
    Styxx

Re: Spring?

Well Styxx, the geeze are flying overhead. Do you believe that? I think everything is turned up side down. Hopefully something good will come your way soon. If it does, will you send some my way?

Char.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I feel spring coming on ... something's going to happen ... something extremely good for someone on this forum ... extremely positive and enlightening to us all!
    No? ... would you rather I talk negative? I mean, it just might be you! ...

Author's note: This article should not be construed as legal advice or as pertaining to specific factual situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo
    Well Styxx, the geeze are flying overhead. Do you believe that? I think everything is turned up side down. Hopefully something good will come your way soon. If it does, will you send some my way?

Char.
    Western New York? Gosh, don't think I ever heard of that country.

Just had a herd of turkey go by my window. Don't they hibernate or something?

D.

Ha ha!!! Well sometimes, I wish I hadn't either. Between the weather and the jobs....

I didn't know they had turkeys way out your way! They must have flown from our back yard. I got a couple skunks I can give you if you want them though. They're really cute and cuddly. Geeze! Even the skunks are out early! This must be the end of the earth!!

Char.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Western New York? Gosh, don't think I ever heard of that country.

Just had a herd of turkey go by my window. Don't they hibernate or something?

D.

Yeah...the raccoons are coming onto the back porch nowadays to steal the cat's food. Possums are polite and wait for the cats to walk away first, but not the coons...they barge right on in.

First year the coons have done that...some BIG CHANGE must be coming.

;-)

ps - maybe it's GPOA!

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzo
    Ha ha!!! Well sometimes, I wish I hadn't either. Between the weather and the jobs....

I didn't know they had turkeys way out your way! They must have flown from our back yard. I got a couple skunks I can give you if you want them though. They're really cute and cuddly. Geeze! Even the skunks are out early! This must be the end of the earth!!

Char.
    I got plenty of skunks. And deer. And turkeys. And coyotes. And pheasant. And fox. And several million chipmunks. And...

Got anything exotic to trade?

A nice rhino or some such would be a pleasant change of pace.

Western New York is one of those little African nations, isn't it? You should have some of them...

D.

Well, I might be able to get you a rattle snake from the Bergen Swamp, but that's about it, unless you want one of the flying squirrels the cat drags in. Sounds as if you've got just as much live stock as we do! Have you ever heard that God awful sound the female fox makes?? Kind of like a cross between a bark and a scream/screech? I would have never believed that God awful sound came out of a fox if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! No wonder city people don't want to come down our road! It's what keeps things like big foot alive.

Char.

I got plenty of skunks. And deer. And turkeys. And coyotes. And pheasant. And fox. And several million chipmunks. And...

Got anything exotic to trade?

A nice rhino or some such would be a pleasant change of pace.

Western New York is one of those little African nations, isn't it? You should have some of them...

D.

We have a dog that actually lets the raccoons eat his food. They act as if they're friends. I never heard of such a thing.

Char.

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    Yeah...the raccoons are coming onto the back porch nowadays to steal the cat's food. Possums are polite and wait for the cats to walk away first, but not the coons...they barge right on in.

First year the coons have done that...some BIG CHANGE must be coming.

;-)

ps - maybe it's GPOA!

All this talk of animals is making me hungry.

Think I'll grab the Winchester and step outside to bag some supper.

D.
    /

Long as you clean whatever it is. I never learned the technique. Just don't make a lot of noise, okay? Because I'm going to bed. Use a 22 or something. Okay?

Char.

All this talk of animals is making me hungry.

Think I'll grab the Winchester and step outside to bag some supper.

D.
    /

Go Back to forum