• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT-?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up OT-?

You know ... I really don't believe reality shows are real at all. I don't believe Oprah has real situations depicted on her show or anyone other talk show is real. In a Fix Home Addition is all an elaborate stage set up. I don't believe Hollywood exists and we never went to the moon. Those Mars rovers where really made by Mattel and they are not on Mars they are in the Gobi desert. It is all scripted using actors and not just every day people.
    But the one thing I know for certain ... Gary Garritan's libraries are the greatest in my book and he's for real!

Now, about those tool samples. AND I SAID "TOOL" NOT "STOOL"!
    Styxx

Re: OT-?

I brought a stool sample home to my wife last week. She didn't like the color so I had to return it to Furniture Mart.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    I brought a stool sample home to my wife last week. She didn't like the color so I had to return it to Furniture Mart.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
    Styxx

Gosh Styxx, didn't think you were so cynical.

We'll at least we can trust that our present adminstration is absolutely telling us the truth about everything they're doing with our tax dollars to insure our country's saftey and security!!! And hey, what's wrong with making a few extra bucks on the side in the process?

Quote Originally Posted by dynamix
    Gosh Styxx, didn't think you were so cynical.

We'll at least we can trust that our present adminstration is absolutely telling us the truth about everything they're doing with our tax dollars to insure our country's saftey and security!!! And hey, what's wrong with making a few extra bucks on the side in the process?
    Look, it's just my opinion, but, perhaps this isn't the best place to discuss politics... us being high-falooting artists, and all... we should be above such things.

I certainly wouldn't talk about what lunatics, liars, cheats, and bunko artists we have running the country in this forum. Nor would I talk about how blatantly crooked and unethical they are, no sir, not me, not in this forum. And, since it would be really inappropriate, I also would not just come right out and say that we have a batch of criminals in charge, every last one of whom ought to be strung up by their genitals -- in public, on a burning hot day, with hundreds of television cameras broadcasting their infamy and malfeasance to absolutely every corner of the entire cosmos!

So, ahem! A bit of decorum, please.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Well, I don't know about all that, but I voted for their religious and moral values.

After all, how're ya gonna lick insane religious fanatic terrorists unless you've got a few of your own?

Well, I don't know about all that, but I voted for their religious and moral values.

After all, how're ya gonna lick insane religious fanatic terrorists unless you've got a few of your own?
    Erik, your logic is irrefutable... lol.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    [...]
    But the one thing I know for certain ... Gary Garritan's libraries are the greatest in my book and he's for real!
    You are completely wrong!

You just exist in a dogs dream and Gary is part of it.
    Believe me!

Or prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Crowning
    You are completely wrong!

You just exist in a dogs dream and Gary is part of it.
    Believe me!

Or prove me wrong
    Those dogs bite nasty!
    Styxx

Talking Re: OT-?

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum