• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Congratulations Professor Andy Brick!

Orcas Island

Congratulations Professor Andy Brick!

Andy Brick is now a Professor of Orchestration at Stevens Institute of Technology. Congratulations Professor Andy! This is wonderful news.

Andy is a prolific and gifted composer and orchestrator. He was scored animations for Disney, the popluar SIMS video games, Merregnon and various films and interactive games. Andy is currently working on some high-profile projects (which we'll hear about when released).
    It is an honor to have Andy as a member of our community.

Founded in 1870 in New Jersey, Stevens is one of the leading technological universities in the country. It offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. The Department of Art, Music & Technology (DAMT) at Stevens Institute of Technology is a newly formed department dedicated to the study and practice of art and music and its relationship to technology. The goal is to train solid musicians and to provide a program that is on the cutting edge of music technology.

For for info about the Institute: www.stevens.edu

Re: Congratulations Professor Andy Brick!

Congratulations, Andy.

What a lucky school to have you teaching there. Best wishes to you. We're proud of you. Hope you'll still hang around here once in a while? They couldn't have made a better choice than you Andy.

Again, congratulations,

Congratulations, Professor! I envy your future students, as I love your orchestration! The school is extremely fortunate.

Best of luck!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Congratulations, Professor Brick!

Your position is well earned, and well deserved!

Good going Andy!!!
    I wish you great income and rewarding memorable experiences.

Stevens Institute should count themselves incredibly fortunate to have you, Andy.

Many congratulations!

Congratulations Professor Brick!! Good luck in your new adventure!!

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Congratulations Professor Andy Brick!

Congratulations Maestro! What an honor for the students to study music with Professor Brick!

Congratulations on your newly appointed position as Professor at Stevens. This will be a great challenge for you. To be able to mold the musical minds of our younger students is a big responsibility and you have been carefully selected to perform this transition. We know you have the skills and personality to make Stevens the best there is........

My sincere wishes for a happy life in academia.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Wow. Way to go, dude! Congrats.
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum