• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: VI Magazine

VI Magazine

It just keeps getting better with every issue.
    And any magazine that says 'King Idiot's Back!' on the cover has to be
    a good thing, right?

Thumbs up Re: VI Magazine

I agree. Every number better. I will be a buyer for life time
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Re: VI Magazine

Thanks, I appreciate it.

You bet!

Nick, great stuff. Even learned somethin' about DP which I've used for years. Keep up the great work.

Damon Sink
    G5 Dual 2 GHz, P4 3.8GHz, Logic Pro 7, Digital Performer, EWQLSO Platinum Pro XP, VSL, Kontakt2, Finale

Seeing as how this is turnng into a pat-Nick-on-the-back thread, I have to chime in and say how much I appreciate the magazine. Every issue has been filled, with not just one or two feature articles, but filled, with valuable information, tips, techniques, and even a rant by the roastee, Nick himself.

Thanks. Just simple, plain, no cherries, no whipped cream (I save that for immediate family) thanks...
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

It is fantastic and the only magazin which speaks our language....

my favourite part is the readers' wives section.
    VSL Symphonic Cube, PLAY Gold, Project SAM, Altiverb, US2400, Cubase 4

VI articles are consistantly among the best that I've ever read in any music-based serial publication. Subscription is well worth the price!

I was trying to do this quietly and from an educated perspective, with just VI Magazine to go by.

Native Americans - nope
    Taiwanese women - nope
    Our economic times - not sure

Since this forum is about samples, sounds and composers, I assume the magazine in question is appropriate in context.

So, I ask with a humble apology: "What magazine are we talking about here?"

Please don't flame me for asking such a question. I am an avid reader and receive most magazines related to sound design, vsti instruments and audio in general. I would love to know more about yours, Nick, as it seems everyone is quite impressed.

Thanks in advance.

Now I feel silly.

I looked at your profile, Nick, and now see what magazine. Looks really good and is spot on with what I am interested in.

Can I find this at my local news stand (Borders or Barnes & Nobles) or is this not in the USA?

Go Back to forum