• Register
  • Help

Topic: Best place to buy GPO?

Share/Bookmark

Best place to buy GPO?

I thought I heard a rumor about a bundle with Overture. Anyhow, all I can find at the usual suspects is "GPO Classic" (Amazon itself is out of stock). Where is best store to make sure I get latest version (and maybe a new sequencer thrown in?)

Re: Best place to buy GPO?

Not sure if it has what you're looking for, but I bought a couple of things from these guys with good results. Whenever I look for price comparisons they seem to usually have the best price. Also free shipping, and they were real quick getting it out the door.

Only bought 2 things there, though, so YMMV.

BTW - Their site is weird, the real price is small in the upper right hand corner, not the big price in the middle. Don't know what they're thinking with that.

http://www.scitscat.com

buzz

Quote Originally Posted by nomuse
    I thought I heard a rumor about a bundle with Overture. Anyhow, all I can find at the usual suspects is "GPO Classic" (Amazon itself is out of stock). Where is best store to make sure I get latest version (and maybe a new sequencer thrown in?)
    Hi nomuse,
    the bundle with Overture SE has been discontinued. And we also lowered the retail prcie to $199 (some retilers sell it for less than MSRP). You can GPO from Sweetwater, Guitar Center, many shops (such as Skitcat) and directly from us.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Gary Garritan

If you're interested in a package containing Overture and GPO you can contact Geniesoft directly at sales@geniesoft.com.

Go Back to forum