• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Is it time to put the hammer down on Iran?

Share/Bookmark

Is it time to put the hammer down on Iran?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    I'm against war as much as any of you on here especially Iraq that was invaded on a stack of lies but what about Iran?

Iran is getting more defiant to nuclear inspections and the rhetoric is heating up. Is war with Iran inevitable? What if we do nothing?

Re: Is it time to put the hammer down on Iran?

Do they have WMDs?
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

If they don't allow inspections we won't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    Do they have WMDs?
    Who the Fk cares!?!

Who deside who get nuks and who don't and why?

If i was the leader of any contry, i would want nucleare weapons because you tend to be taken more siriously at the negiciating table, do you real think the u.s. would have invade irack if they really beleave they had WMD? Of corse the answer is no.

If i was an arabe, i would be really insulted to be told i can't get the weapon, like they are not good enought or smart enought, and those of you who think they might give the weapon to terrorist are really naive, the leader of a contry is smarther than that, he knows if he helps the terrorist his contry will be the first target after and his contry will be invaded and moslikely destroid. When the u.s. told the world that sadam help the 911 bombers, i knew it wasn't thrue becaus Sadam maby a bad guy but he wasn't dumm, i mean, he would have know the u.s. would jump on the occasion to invade his contry for there oil, espacialy since they been saking him for years to modernize his oil exploitation, in exchange the u.s. would get to control it of corse. And when the u.s. said he was a threat to the u.s. i LMAO, i mean siriusly? What a joke that was, i knew that war would last 2 weeks but then would go on a mutch longer time in the form of gorrila warefare or terrorist(call it what ever you want), but what worry's me the most is i knew before George was elected he would lead us to war, i just had a gut feeling, i remember saying this to a old texan couple who were visiting canada and saying to myself afterward, wow! Geronimo! you a bit arrogant here, but still, i had that gut feeling, and i was right , not completly tho, the canada didn't go in irack.

Anyway, back to topyc, this is about the control of Iran resources, nothing more. War has always been about the control of territories and its ressouces.

Hey Geronimo

I see you terror campaign on the English language continues. This is like a grammatical slaughterhouse. This is a one man crusade for the total destruction of English prose. This is like some sort of genocide.

LOL... , i'm trully sorry about that, you know, it's not easy to write in inglish for me, i hope you can anderstand that. If you're fair you will appreciate the fact that i'm trying.

I hope you can make the effort and that you're not arrogant enough to think everyone around the globe should be able to write in inglish.

Anyway what you said was really funny tho.

BTW Paul, this forum is base in canada and canada has 2 official language, i realyse you probably don't know anything about that but i think you should respect that, and as soon as i format my pc, i will install that spell cheakers just for you asshold.

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo001
    BTW Paul, this forum is base in canada and canada has 2 official language, i realyse you probably don't know anything about that but i think you should respect that, and as soon as i format my pc, i will install that spell cheakers just for you asshold.
    There you again! It's ~~~~~~~ - WTF is an asshold? Never mind. WTF is a spellcheaker?

My great-great uncle was the Governor General of Canada - so dig the peanuts out my s h i t e over that!

that's nice.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast