• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Topic: " S H O U T "

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    " S H O U T "

    These are some loud, raucous and worthless things I wrote called "SHOUT!" and "SHOUT! 02". They are partial GPO. The "Shout!" ensemble consists of the unlikely combination of two trumpets, horn, tuba, Bb clarinet and oboe. The "Shout! 02" group is all brass.

    LGA

    "SHOUT!"

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Shout.mp3


    "SHOUT! 02"

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Shout02.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Wooo!! Great piece! The ensemble works well under your craftsmanship. Great and catchy melodies and counterpoint, as usual!

    Please forgive me... I have so much of your work to catch up on...

    I love it!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  3. #3

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    Wooo!! Great piece! The ensemble works well under your craftsmanship. Great and catchy melodies and counterpoint, as usual!

    Please forgive me... I have so much of your work to catch up on...

    I love it!
    Wow! I didn't think that anyone would like these not-so-worthwhile things.

    I appreciate it, Sean Patrick, me boy.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Wow! I didn't think that anyone would like this piece of ~~~~.
    What?!? I'm going to have the melody stuck in my head all day...
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

  5. #5

    Re: " S H O U T "

    I feel like I should be in a bier tent at Oktoberfest...Ein Bier bitte!!! Es ist wundebar. Bitte shon, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Dein Musik ist shon gut.

    Sorry about the lack of umlauts. Honestly, this piece is fun, raucus, and worthy of liter or two of Schwabenbrau.

    Well written...as always,

    Paul

  6. #6

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowland
    I feel like I should be in a bier tent at Oktoberfest...Ein Bier bitte!!! Es ist wundebar. Bitte shon, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Dein Musik ist shon gut.

    Sorry about the lack of umlauts. Honestly, this piece is fun, raucus, and worthy of liter or two of Schwabenbrau.

    Well written...as always,

    Paul

    Danke, mein Herr! Danke schoen!

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  7. #7

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Yee-hah! NOW I'm awake.

    Good morning, Larry... lol.

    Wild blend, like going to a German beer fest with a Mexican hat on while you dance the polka!

    Like these, Larry. Neat, those tight antiphonals on the tail of the first piece.

    David
    .

  8. #8

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Yee-hah! NOW I'm awake.

    Good morning, Larry... lol.

    Wild blend, like going to a German beer fest with a Mexican hat on while you dance the polka!

    Like these, Larry. Neat, those tight antiphonals on the tail of the first piece.

    David
    .
    Yas...I've always said that everybody needs tight antiphonals from time to time. But, wait a minute. My Aunt Flossie died from that, I think. Or was it a tight girdle?

    Thanks, Dave.

    Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  9. #9

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Yas...I've always said that everybody needs tight antiphonals from time to time. But, wait a minute. My Aunt Flossie died from that, I think. Or was it a tight girdle?

    Thanks, Dave.

    Lar'
    Gosh, Larry, I apologize, talkin' all personal like that about your antiphonals.

    I just don't know what gets into me sometimes. My manners are just awful.

    David
    .

  10. #10

    Re: " S H O U T "

    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •