• Register
  • Help

Topic: how do you create a wav file from a gigi performance driven by an external sequencer

Share/Bookmark

how do you create a wav file from a gigi performance driven by an external sequencer

I recently purchased a sample cd filled with one hitters. I\'ve built a drumset with this and constructed a drum beat via my external sequencer. I want to record my performance as a wave file so I can use it in Acid or Sonic Foundry (to edit it a little bit more). I know the answer is probably something stupid so forgive this dumb question but I\'m driving myself bonkers trying to figure this out. Any suggestions ? Thanks!!!!!!
    Peter

Re: how do you create a wav file from a gigi performance driven by an external sequencer

Look for the capture function in the menu. When you open up the capture tab, you get a little floating control bar, where you can click on the Red record button and it will prompt you for a wav name and location to save to. You can also sync this to start when your tune starts and stops via midi if you like. It works well as far as I can see.

Regards,
    Bob

Go Back to forum