• Register
  • Help

Topic: Prog. allow to easily listen to sound samples?

Share/Bookmark

Prog. allow to easily listen to sound samples?

Hello!

I'm looking for an application that would allow me to easily listen to sound samples. That is the thing I don't like with Kontakt : I have to load the sample to listen to it... I got many of them, so it takes so long when I want to look for a sound that I want.

Thanks for your advises!

Re: Prog. allow to easily listen to sound samples?

You can use the browser in K2 to locate and listen to the sample without loading into the instrument pane.

Quote Originally Posted by dvincent
    You can use the browser in K2 to locate and listen to the sample without loading into the instrument pane.
    How do I do that? I am unable to audition anyting in the browser. I even clicked on "auto" and hear nothing until I drag the instrument in the into the instrument pane.

Quote Originally Posted by kstevege
    How do I do that? I am unable to audition anything in the browser. I even clicked on "auto" and hear nothing until I drag the instrument in the into the instrument pane.
    That's strange, it works for me. Are you sure the volume to the left of the "Auto" and play button is not set to zero?

How do I do that? I am unable to audition anyting in the browser. I even clicked on "auto" and hear nothing until I drag the instrument in the into the instrument pane.
    I don't think it will work with instruments, only with samples.

Quote Originally Posted by T. S.
    I don't think it will work with instruments, only with samples.
    Ah, sorry I wasn't paying attention
    Of course T.S. is right and I was refering to samples.

1. make sure the volume on the bottome left is up.
    2. there are 2 buttons to control playback. The "Auto" button and the speaker icon button. Make sure these are engaged to hear the raw samples.

Go Back to forum