• Register
  • Help

Topic: lynx one or ...?

Share/Bookmark

lynx one or ...?

Is the Lynx One compatible with GS? Any others in that price range ($400 or less) that you guys would recommend (is there a card that stands out as hassle free, and sounds good, too)? That also have midi? If no midi, what midi interface (PC) would you recommend that wouldn\'t break the bank?

Thanks

Re: lynx one or ...?

Hi

Don\'t know about the Lynx one. The Event cards seem to be quite good with GS. Nemesys will release a Gigasampler General Midi CD later this year (we hope) which should be around 500mb and $199 (ish).

Just a thought

Thanks KIA. I\'m not sure I get that about a General Midi CD. That\'s just sounds, right? I was asking about Midi interfaces.

As far as Event stuff goes, it seems the differences between the Darla and Gina are negligable. Darla is now 24 bit, but has no digital out, while Gina is 20 bit, but does. Do I have that right?

Thanks again.

Thanks KIA. I\'m not sure I get that about a General Midi CD. That\'s just sounds, right? I was asking about Midi interfaces.

As far as Event stuff goes, it seems the differences between the Darla and Gina are negligable. Darla is now 24 bit, but has no digital out, while Gina is 20 bit, but does. Do I have that right?

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Thanks again.

Go Back to forum