• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Wind Quartet #03"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Wind Quartet #03"

    All,


    Here is a re-posting of one section of my "Wind Quartet #03". All of the instruments are GPO.


    LGA


    http://www.alexandermusic.com/musicfiles1/WoodwindQuartet03.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    Wow, you're really hitting your stride lately with these woodwind works, Larry.

    This is superb writing.

    Simply put...

    Bravo!

    David
    .

  3. #3
    Senior Member valhalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wine Country, Colorado
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    This is delightful, Larry. Your writing is elegant and perfectly suited to this medium. I really enjoyed this one.
    Bill
    Never look at the trombones. It only encourages them. Richard Strauss

    My Website
    Beethoven's Eroica
    Antonio Salieri
    The History of Studebaker

  4. #4

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Wow, you're really hitting your stride lately with these woodwind works, Larry.

    This is superb writing.

    Simply put...

    Bravo!

    David
    .
    Heck, Mr. Dave. Anybody can do it...can't they?

    Thanks, as usual, for listening. 'preciate it.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    Quote Originally Posted by valhalx
    This is delightful, Larry. Your writing is elegant and perfectly suited to this medium. I really enjoyed this one.
    Bill
    Thank you, Bill. I like writing for this particular genre.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    PX3-993312 - Galetra Galaxy
    Posts
    108

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    Delightful and I love the minor key parts (not considering that I like all minor keyed music). Another great piece. The problem is ... why is everything so quiet?
    Ke Yang (OMG I'm using mah name)
    Insert Useless Advertisement Here

    My Work List With GPO

    Note: You might have noticed there's nothing there, yet. Massive editing going on.

  7. #7

    Re: "Wind Quartet #03"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tovan
    Delightful and I love the minor key parts (not considering that I like all minor keyed music). Another great piece. The problem is ... why is everything so quiet?
    It's a pretty sucky mixdown on my part. That's the reason everything is "so quiet".

    Thanks for listening.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •