• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB and Finale HELP!!!

Share/Bookmark

JABB and Finale HELP!!!

i have Finale 2006 running on MAC OSX.
    i'm able to use the GPO Library, however i want to know:

1. how to have JABB show up in the "native instruments AU setup" drop down menu.
    2. is there a "MAC" specific tutorial for setting up JABB for playback in Finale"

thanks

Re: JABB and Finale HELP!!!

If you have installed and registered JABB then it should show in the drop down box in the AU setup in Finale 2006. Be sure you are running the latest version of Finale (2006d). I have never had any trouble with this.

I'd also recommend that you do a Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility in the Utilities folder to be sure that everything is in order. This is a safe and wise practice to adopt after EVERY installation in Mac OSX.

Hope this helps

Paul

PS If all else fails, try posting your question on the MakeMusic Forum. Lots of help there.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by crewman76
    i have Finale 2006 running on MAC OSX.
    i'm able to use the GPO Library, however i want to know:

1. how to have JABB show up in the "native instruments AU setup" drop down menu.
    2. is there a "MAC" specific tutorial for setting up JABB for playback in Finale"

thanks
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Go Back to forum