Here is a little mp3 demo of TBO using only pedal up samples, all other features being simulated by script and/or convolutions.
- "TBO res" impulse is used to simulate release resonance
- I used a PMI pedal down impulse with no enveloppe, but I stretched impulse's time up to ~3 sec, and used a feature from next K2 update (I won't say more about this) to manage not to have the bad resonances (for example when you play a rapid chords' progression while using sustain pedal)
- I programmed (debugged) my "piano release mode" script that works perfectly now, with natural decay for each key and fully repedaling whenever you want (exactly like on a real piano).
- I used pedal noises and the volume depends on the speed you press or depress it (only for ones who get progressive sustain pedal) (but the midifile I used for the demo had not used such progressive pedal)
- There are key off noises (samples used are from K2 soundbank, so no problem...)
- There is a selfmask script
- and a script to adjust velocity curve for each key (to make even the sensation velocity/timbre)