• Register
  • Help

Topic: Oh Michiel Post, where art thou ??

Oh Michiel Post, where art thou ??

I have send the following email two times to info@postmusicalinstruments.com during the last two weeks - but still no response.... Michiel - please - it's urgent.....

Dear Michiel,

I participated on the group buy last year and got the Piano Magic Bundle.
    Last year I copied all pianos onto my hard drives without any problems, but
    since this time, i had to format and rebuild my giga-maschine again (well - as usual...)
    But now there is a curious thing about my Steinway D (Giga 2+3) disc - it simply does'nt run anymore.
    Ok - step by step:
    After inserting the disc it starts to run, then stops - starts again - stops and so on....and windows never shows the disc content.....
    If I try to open the disc by "start" -> D: -> "open" windows freezes....

So far I've tried the disc on two maschines, on each one with the same result.
    I checked the disc, but it does not have any scratches (I usually also clean each disc using a Q-tip to remove dust before copying any files)

Well, is there any way to request a replacement disc ? If so, I would of course pay for shipment as well as send you my original, bad disc.

My address:

Sebastian Theiß
    Am Gnadenberg 7
    D- 35239 Steffenberg

Kind regards,

Re: Oh Michiel Post, where art thou ??

sorry this doesn't help your problem, but I too have found michiel's response/support time less than satisfactory.
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Just to redress the balance a little, I've found his response time to be superb. I had a problem with the Carillion, which shipped with a faulty .nki file. I emailed him, and he mailed me a working file about an hour later.

Hi there,

In the meantime I got a response from him.

My replacement disc is allready on the way.

Kind regards,

Go Back to forum