• Register
  • Help

Topic: Styxx gets banned of of several forums.

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Styxx gets banned of of several forums.

Yes, that's true. I have been banned off several other forums (names won't mention). I guess I was not in line with their policies sighting, "Your use of Big Words has caused undo duress for many of our form members. Our main rule stated in our policies clearly states, "Never use a big word where a little one will do!"
    OK, so I spelled it out wrong, shish! What's wrong with, "The Man's Nuts ... Grab 'Em!

Re: Styxx gets banned of of several forums.

I don't understand. Whose duress did you undo? How do you undo a duress in a forum, anyway? They usually have all sorts of buttons and hooks and zippers that no mortal male could undo, to begin with -- so such a charge is patently false.

Most unfair, Styxx. Most unfair.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Question Re: Styxx gets banned of of several forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Yes, that's true. I have been banned off several other forums (names won't mention). I guess I was not in line with their policies sighting, "Your use of Big Words has caused undo duress for many of our form members. Our main rule stated in our policies clearly states, "Never use a big word where a little one will do!"
    OK, so I spelled it out wrong, shish! What's wrong with, "The Man's Nuts ... Grab 'Em!
    please Stixx forgive my ignorance. the sense of the exclamation is very clear even for me, being Italian.

It seems to be a citation of some famous dialog, a novel? a joke? a movie? song lyrics of a musical? or just Stixx?

please let me know...can't wait for the answer....

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    It seems to be a citation of some famous dialog, a novel? a joke? a movie? song lyrics of a musical? or just Stixx?
    please let me know...can't wait for the answer....
    Movie. "The End". Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise.
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0077504/

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    I don't understand. Whose duress did you undo? How do you undo a duress in a forum, anyway? They usually have all sorts of buttons and hooks and zippers that no mortal male could undo, to begin with -- so such a charge is patently false.

Most unfair, Styxx. Most unfair.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    And there's me thinking Duress was the plural of Durex.

Something to ensure that it's........

''All rehearsals, and no Concert!''

Thumbs up Re: Styxx gets banned of of several forums.

Quote Originally Posted by diegom
    Movie. "The End". Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise.
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0077504/
    Thanks! I miss the original language...lost in translation

Go Back to forum