• Register
  • Help

Topic: Do people know this site exists?

Share/Bookmark

Do people know this site exists?

WHen I go to GPO discussion forum, which is very active, I cant seem to trace back to this site. Maybe it would be an idea to put a sticky on the GPO sight.
    Maybe I have missed something simple, but if not then should we not want to promote GPO users getting over here?

Zero
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Re: Do people know this site exists?

I agree. You have to be at the Garritan libraries level to see this forum. I didn't know about it until one of my threads got moved here and I couldn't readily find it.

Also, if you are in any forum level, then clicking the links at the top of the page doesn't work. You need to edit the address line to get outo of the forum. Why have those links if they don't work.

Lightbulb Re: Do people know this site exists?

In the bottom right corner you find a little menu, named "forum jump".

it's the best way to "teletransport" directly to the forum section you are looking for.

Yes, not so evident, but effective

Take your point Fabio but a sticky would be where everyone would find it
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Unhappy Re: Do people know this site exists?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero
    Take your point Fabio but a sticky would be where everyone would find it
    agreed

the site think more to abitual users?

hmm Strange. where have you entered the site from? garritan.com

if so try entering directly from here and let me know if there is a difference.
    http://northernsounds.com/forum/index.php?
    Hey has any one noticed the spell checker in the top right hand corner?
    I had one user say he could not see. I have a feeling it's browser specific.

Perhaps I have not made this clear. I am looking at www.garritan.com/forum.html, no strad forum here. Then I go to "general discussion" there are 67000 posts here and its one of the best forums on the net - there should be a sticky saying "Stradivari Solo Violin Forum Here"

PS I can see the spell check -IE6 XP Pro

Zero

Don't see the spell checker in either firefox 1.5.0.1 or IE 6.0.29

Fred

Good suggestion. Coming in through northern sounds works much better than from Garritan site. You can see all the forums on the same page.

What spell checker? Used to see it, now I don't. But I could never get it to do anything.

Richard

Well, that was with Firefox. I tried with Internet Explorer, saw the spell checker, tried to use it, and got message that if I want to use it, I have to download it.
    Last edited by rwayland; 02-17-2006 at 10:33 PM. Reason: add comments

Go Back to forum