• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stradivari install problem

Share/Bookmark

Question Stradivari install problem

Hi,
    I've copied the folder containing the samples and the seperate NKM file for Stradivari to be used in Kontakt (for that is all that is on the provided DVD). I launch kontakt and go to load Stradivari, and Kontakts browser informs me that it cant find an relevant IR and so I search ion vain until I have now just given up.it
    I've looked in the Stradivari manual and it tells me that I will find several IR's "in the corresponding folder", wherever that may be. It's not in the sample folder or as it appears on the provided DVD

Any ideas?!!!

Hywyn

Re: Stradivari install problem

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    Hi,
    I've copied the folder containing the samples and the seperate NKM file for Stradivari to be used in Kontakt (for that is all that is on the provided DVD). I launch kontakt and go to load Stradivari, and Kontakts browser informs me that it cant find an relevant IR and so I search ion vain until I have now just given up.it
    I've looked in the Stradivari manual and it tells me that I will find several IR's "in the corresponding folder", wherever that may be. It's not in the sample folder or as it appears on the provided DVD

Any ideas?!!!

Hywyn
    ooops, wrong place!
    I solved it after searching for clues in the Stradivari section.

Go Back to forum