• Register
  • Help

Topic: Unknown system error. Would you like to continue with loading this performance?

Share/Bookmark

Unknown system error. Would you like to continue with loading this performance?

Hey, I just got Gigastudio 3.1, but I can't load many gig files into it. I have 2 gigabytes of RAM, yet once I get up to about 5% of my memory used up, I get the message:

"Unknown system error. Would you like to continue with loading this performance?"

It won't let me load any more Gig files. Anybody else ever get this message and know whats going on?

Re: Unknown system error. Would you like to continue with loading this performance?

Search for "memory configuration" or the like. This topic has been discussed repeatedly. You'll need to run the gigastudio configuration manager.

Re: Unknown system error. Would you like to continue with loading this performance?

I have the same problem at around 40% memory usage. And I get it all of the time when trying to load Sample Tekk Black Grand and a few other GSI files. I'm working on the problem now and will post my progress later. If anyone out there can add I'd love the help.

I'm using AMD dual Core/XP Pro/2 gigs of memory

Go Back to forum