• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilogy and Atmosphere problem with PT 7.1

Share/Bookmark

Trilogy and Atmosphere problem with PT 7.1

Hi Guys -

After upgrading to PT 7.1, my Atmospher and Trilogy no longer work. RMX works fine, but not the other two. Any issues? I upgraded to the latest RTAS versions of both plugs. I also made sure that I had and aliases in the /Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plugins directory that pointed to where the real Atmospher.dat and Trilogy.dat are.

What's going wrong?

-Tom

Re: Trilogy and Atmosphere problem with PT 7.1

I should note that what I mean by "no longer works" is that it no longer makes sound. The UI comes up and I can see all my sounds in the menu, but when I hit the button on the UI for a test sound, I get nothing. I see the "rainbow" on the Spectrasonics logo move, but no sound.

The version number in the bottom left corner is correct. 1.2.

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tlester
    I should note that what I mean by "no longer works" is that it no longer makes sound. The UI comes up and I can see all my sounds in the menu, but when I hit the button on the UI for a test sound, I get nothing. I see the "rainbow" on the Spectrasonics logo move, but no sound.

The version number in the bottom left corner is correct. 1.2.

-Tom
    Hmm, I thought this was fixed before 7.1 (which now has a cs4 btw), but did you try this??

Software Instrument Does Not Emit Sound when Inserted on an Instrument Track or Auxiliary Input (Item #65797)

Some software instruments will not emit sounds and will not play unless they have a valid hardware input or MIDI output
    assignment. If this occurs, manually assign a hardware input to the Instrument track or Auxiliary Input, and/or manually as-
    sign a MIDI output to the Instrument.

Thanks... that got it working. I have the latest cs as well. 7.1cs4, I think. Where did you find that bug report? That would be handy to see from time to time. It's appearantly still broken.

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by tlester
    Thanks... that got it working. I have the latest cs as well. 7.1cs4, I think. Where did you find that bug report? That would be handy to see from time to time. It's appearantly still broken.

-Tom
    You're welcome. Check your PT7 Read Me Files

Go Back to forum