• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dangerous Drivers

Share/Bookmark

Dangerous Drivers

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    In Court, in a northern hell hole somewhere in England today, a car thief, who had not passed his driving test, stole a VW Golf, obviously uninsured, was convicted of car theft and running down and killing a young child. The kid survived for a while with a blood clot in the brain - but eventually the life support had to be turned off.

Smirking in court today, he was given a 12 week sentance. He will be out after 6 almost certainly.

The little girl's parents are naturally distressed.

Re: Dangerous Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    In Court, in a northern hell hole somewhere in England today, a car thief, who had not passed his driving test, stole a VW Golf, obviously uninsured, was convicted of car theft and running down and killing a young child. The kid survived for a while with a blood clot in the brain - but eventually the life support had to be turned off.

Smirking in court today, he was given a 12 week sentance. He will be out after 6 almost certainly.

The little girl's parents are naturally distressed.
    I've just heard about this on radio 4 online. He was convicted on traffic offences instead of being charged for manslaughter.

So much for justice.

The russian system's not foolproof by any means, but i reckon 15 years with serious snowshovelling duties somewhere north of siberia would be the minimum, and no tv, or comfy bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitage59
    The russian system's not foolproof by any means, but i reckon 15 years with serious snowshovelling duties somewhere north of siberia would be the minimum, and no tv, or comfy bed.
    Well exactly my thoughts Alex. This is the sort of thing one has to put up with concerning this government though. This is the government that is BRILLIANT at locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. This is the government that should have the words ' 20/20 hindsight' tatooed to it's tombstone.

Just watch them make a bollocks of bird flu. Like their organ DEFRA (that's a joke department if ever there was one) did with foot and mouth a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    Well exactly my thoughts Alex. This is the sort of thing one has to put up with concerning this government though. This is the government that is BRILLIANT at locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. This is the government that should have the words ' 20/20 hindsight' tatooed to it's tombstone.

Just watch them make a bollocks of bird flu. Like their organ DEFRA (that's a joke department if ever there was one) did with foot and mouth a couple of years ago.
    Can't argue with any of that. Even worse, there was much talk up where i lived (cumbria) among the landed gentry, that implied pretty strongly that Foot and Mouth was introduced deliberately to decrease the size of the national flock. Even more interesting is the inevitable closure of many smallholds in the area, bought by big agribusinesses affiliated with the 'Friends of Tony' group.

I gather you're referring to the New Labour Political Organisation, or

NLPO.

Sounds like another regime whose principles were Marxist in nature.

regards,

Alex.
    studying in a DEMOCRATIC country...............

Everyone knows where the last F&M started. It started in Devon - very doubtful that is was deliberate though. We're talking about farmers here with IQ's of less than 70 don't forget. Funnily enough, a couple hundred yards from this house, is an old friend of mine who deals with this stuff on a consultative basis all over the world actually. Bigtime. All that sh!t started in Hatherleigh.
    Interestingly, as we're rambling here, he went to school in Salisbury and his English master was William Golding - and Golding based all the Lord of the Flies characters on his class. This guy is Jack in the book - of which I never stop reminding him.

Anyway, I must get on with this crap I'm doing now.

Go Back to forum