• Register
  • Help

Topic: Prominy Users Forum

Share/Bookmark

Prominy Users Forum

We would like to let you know;

We have launched Prominy Users Forum.
    http://prominy.com/forum/

A lot of informations (about new products, patch updates, offers, Prominy's recent activities, users' demos, tips for using Prominy products, and so on) will be are available on the forums.

We hope the forums help you enjoy our products and are looking forward to seeing you there.

Re: Prominy Users Forum

Alright! Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihito Okawa
    We would like to let you know;

We have launched Prominy Users Forum.
    http://prominy.com/forum/

A lot of informations (about new products, patch updates, offers, Prominy's recent activities, users' demos, tips for using Prominy products, and so on) will be are available on the forums.

We hope the forums help you enjoy our products and are looking forward to seeing you there.
    Yeah! I'm there (work can wait!).

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

If you don't have a hosting server to share your contributions (music, custom multi file, effect presets, midi files, etc.), please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to upload them to our server so the all members can enjoy them.

Thank you,

I haven't been able to complete the registration process. I think the problem is I never received the e-mail afterI completed the online registration form.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    I haven't been able to complete the registration process. I think the problem is I never received the e-mail afterI completed the online registration form.

jeffn1
    Hello Jeff,

I've activated your account manually.

Somehow some ISP block auto responder from our hosting server.

Other members;
    If you don't receive a confirmation e-mail after your registration, please contact us. We'll activate your account manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihito Okawa
    Hello Jeff,

I've activated your account manually.

Somehow some ISP block auto responder from our hosting server.

Other members;
    If you don't receive a confirmation e-mail after your registration, please contact us. We'll activate your account manually.
    Thanks, its working fine.

jeffn1

Go Back to forum