• Register
  • Help

Topic: any word on the Ilio expanders for Stylus RMX?

Share/Bookmark

any word on the Ilio expanders for Stylus RMX?

I'm itching for some more aSAGE friendly material to work with. I already have the Spectrasonics expanders (except for Backbeat). The Ilio website says that they're not available yet.

Do any of you have info?

Re: any word on the Ilio expanders for Stylus RMX?

indefinitely delayed, a search will get you more info

Nigel

I searched and could not find any information on this. What was the reasoning? So ethno techno is delayed too?

I enquired directly to ILIO and received are odd reply that didn't really answer the question. I asked a re-seller who had talked to them at NAMM and he suggested maybe April, but didn't feel certain about that.

I'm not holding my breath. Think about it, the're getting $195 per set now for the REX versions and will only be able to charge $95 for the RMX versions; would you be in a hurry?

There's plenty of other interesting REX libraries, and if you have a lot of time on your hand you can rex up some ACID libraries; this can work out well if you take care doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_mcg
    Think about it, the're getting $195 per set now for the REX versions and will only be able to charge $95 for the RMX versions;.
    you mean $195 for the Akai etc. versions , right? There are no REX versions available.

Nigel

last time i looked illio was selling the akaiversions at 99$ a piece and they can easily be converted with the sage converter.

Hans

The Akai and Roland versions can be bought over with the SAGE converter (without having to go through a REX2 conversion).

There was a special that had those version for $99. That special ended in Dec '05. They have now gone back to the $199 price. There is a $99 Audio / non-groove version if you feel like doing the ReCycle yourself.

Go Back to forum