• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Topic: SSV - Kontakt 2 or shall I wait?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    West Seneca, NY

    Question SSV - Kontakt 2 or shall I wait?

    Upgrade to Kontakt 2 is $139.00 from k 1.53. After much pocket change and not paying home heating this month, I am tempted to take the plunge yet this would not leave me with enough to purchase SSV unntill a later date however I understand our fine leader developer buddy will be coming out with a SSV bundled with kontakt 2 player of some sorts. Question is, will there be a nominal increase in price to off set this advancement or will SSV remain the same excellent (although I really consider it "an insane") price? Eh, I had one hell of a ruff week with a weekend to match.
    Then there are the questions of SSC, SSBD and SSViola! Ezz one better off buying Kontakt 2 to use 'em all?

    God, NMB ... if you're going to comment, please don't insight a riot!

    Now, I'm going back to bed and hibernate from this cold weather.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Los Angeles

    Re: SSV - Kontakt 2 or shall I wait?

    I would go with K2 since it is so much better with the new features plus you get enough VSL to take care of all kinds of orchestral needs including strings.
    Dave Connor www.daveconnor.net

Go Back to forum


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts