• Register
  • Help

Topic: IT'S OFFICIAL! SONY IS BUYING APPLE...

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation IT'S OFFICIAL! SONY IS BUYING APPLE...

...becoming the probably the owner of Disney!

But rumors say that Microsoft share in Apple is not sold, and maybe will increase...

But it's not just a rumor that in Italy it's Carnevale, and we are used to say jokes and silly stories...(did you watched the Turin 2006 Winter games final ceremony?)

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! SONY IS BUYING APPLE...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    ...becoming the probably the owner of Disney!

But rumors say that Microsoft share in Apple is not sold, and maybe will increase...

But it's not just a rumor that in Italy it's Carnevale, and we are used to say jokes and silly stories...(did you watched the Turin 2006 Winter games final ceremony?)

Well certainly the lightest of heart I have ever seen.

The music?

'Games people play.'
    'Y.M.C.A.'

and then

'Nel Blu, Dipinto Di Blu'
    'Mambo Italiano'
    'That's Amore'

Somebody like Dean Martin?

Naso pagliaccio?

Even that marvelous aerial act ended with a performer with a clowns spots, and a little Fiat running around. In the States we see little cars and we make jokes about how many clowns can fit inside.

Yes I would say the sense of humour was abundant. Many jokes and lots of silliness. A nice break in this up-tight world.

The American 'Carnevale', Mardi Gras has degenerated (and perhaps become degenerate) into something which has lost the 'dark' overtones and most of its' humour and simply gone for gaudy (and tacky).

Sad.

Michael

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! SONY IS BUYING APPLE...

New York State Red Delicious, Macintosh and many more I have if they need apples that baidt!

Go Back to forum