• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Swedish Olympic Hockey Gold - 50% on TBO!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Swedish Olympic Hockey Gold - 50% on TBO!!!!

Yes, our team finally got the olympic gold! To celebrate this, and to comfort all our finnish friends, we offer you to get our golden piano - the TBO, at 50% discount!!!!

You need to write a code in the coupon field when checking out to get the discount.
    Just write "gold", without the "", and you'll get the discount on TBO.

Visit www.sampletekk.com and get yours today! Offer only valid for a couple of days.
    Normal price $199 - Special Olympic Price: $99.50
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Swedish Olympic Hockey Gold - 50% on TBO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Yes, our team finally got the olympic gold! To celebrate this, and to comfort all our finnish friends, we offer you to get our golden piano - the TBO, at 50% discount!!!!
    Visit www.sampletekk.com and get yours today! Offer only valid for a couple of days.
    And what a great game it was.

worthy of medals for both.

Congratulations Sweden!

Regards,

Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitage59

Congratulations Sweden!

Regards,

Alex.
    I nearly fainted when it was 30 seconds left and Lundkvist did a "idiot save"....
    Sundin, Forsberg, Lidström....... I'm looking forward to the WC in May!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Congratulations Sweden!

Regards,

Alex.
    Btw, I see that you live in Moscow. I kind of miss CCCP's hockey team from the 80's! It was like watching artists more then hockeyplayers.
    Ok, they beat Sweden with 10 goals or so, but boy where they great!
    I heard that Tichonov was hard as a coach and that many players where unhappy, but what players, what players......
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Btw, I see that you live in Moscow. I kind of miss CCCP's hockey team from the 80's! It was like watching artists more then hockeyplayers.
    Ok, they beat Sweden with 10 goals or so, but boy where they great!
    I heard that Tichonov was hard as a coach and that many players where unhappy, but what players, what players......
    Worra, I'm living here while i study my friend.
    I'm actually British, although my intention, once study is concluded, is to live elsewhere in Europe.

However, i did watch the CCCP team years ago on the telly. They were artists yes, and even now when comparisons are made, it's usually to the players during Tichonov's time.

Regards,

Alex.

p.s. I think Finland and Sweden in the final was a real plus for the WC in May.. The deflation of egos and stung pride of many will ensure a much more determined effort next time round.

It's us poor Brits who need comfort. All the sporting prowess of a dead slug. It's no fun when the only thing your nation is remembered for is Eddy the Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    It's us poor Brits who need comfort. All the sporting prowess of a dead slug. It's no fun when the only thing your nation is remembered for is Eddy the Eagle.
    But that's because they get paid too much by the lottery commision, and don't work hard enough. Too busy whinging about the conditions, or the traffic, or the lack of deoderant in the hotel room.

Alex.

Worra, I'm living here while i study my friend.
    I'm actually British, although my intention, once study is concluded, is to live elsewhere in Europe.

However, i did watch the CCCP team years ago on the telly. They were artists yes, and even now when comparisons are made, it's usually to the players during Tichonov's time.

Regards,

Alex.

p.s. I think Finland and Sweden in the final was a real plus for the WC in May.. The deflation of egos and stung pride of many will ensure a much more determined effort next time round.
    Aha!

I can assure you that the rivalty between the Swedish and Finnish teams doesn't need any more fuel.... It's been more war then friendly games for years and years!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu
    Ahhhhh.... Eddy! A small guy with BIG glasses! As I remember it, he was usually surrounded by beautiful, long, blond women. I never really got that.....

I guess we can look forward to the WC in football, (and then I mean REAL football....), this summer!
    Sweden and England are in the same group! Remember the last time....????
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Ahhhhh.... Eddy! A small guy with BIG glasses! As I remember it, he was usually surrounded by beautiful, long, blond women. I never really got that.....

I guess we can look forward to the WC in football, (and then I mean REAL football....), this summer!
    Sweden and England are in the same group! Remember the last time....????
    Yes, that will be interesting.
    Per, i'm looking to head up your way later in the year (I'd like to see Stockholm). If everything works out, maybe we could catch up for a chat and lunch or something.

Regards,

Alex.

Go Back to forum