• Register
  • Help

Topic: Do you cuss, swear, and throw temper tantrums.

Share/Bookmark

Talking Do you cuss, swear, and throw temper tantrums.

When writing your music? Is this really a baidt thang? If one gets sooooo frustrated that you lose control, throw your PC across the room, whap your guitar against your amp, kit your drums over and stomp holes into the heads, go into the next room and yell ... "MICCROSOFT KISS MY ***!" Look up to the ceiling and scream, "why me? WHY? WHY DO DIS TO ME?" ending up jumping up and down till all the plates, glasses, and whatever come crashing down out of the cupboards! Is that what's troubling you, buddy?
    Well, trouble yourself no more! We're opening up the first GPO gym and verbal exercise room soon right here on this forum! Yes, the next time you feel the need to vent all your frustrations just close out your work, pick up that mouse and click on the forum heading ... "Loser" Hahahahahahaha! I cracksk me up Olivesk! Uk kuk kuk kuk kuk!
    Man, who's idea was it to live in Beeffalo anyway? Me thinksk me suffering from brain freeze.
    Not a very sense making post, eh? Well, who said anything about MAKING ANY SENSE? I'm just trying to make 10,000 before they pull the plug on me!

Re: Do you cuss, swear, and throw temper tantrums.

go into the next room and yell ... "MICCROSOFT KISS MY ***!" Look up to the ceiling and scream, "why me? WHY? WHY DO DIS TO ME
    And I thought I was the only one saying that!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Roflllll!l!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhahahaha

Yes!! Yes!!!
    75,000th Post Winner on the Garritan Forum
    "Don't you wish you were me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    If one gets sooooo frustrated that you lose control, throw your PC across the room, whap your guitar against your amp, kit your drums over and stomp holes into the heads, go into the next room and yell ... "MICCROSOFT KISS MY ***!" Look up to the ceiling and scream, "why me? WHY? WHY DO DIS TO ME?" ending up jumping up and down till all the plates, glasses, and whatever come crashing down out of the cupboards! Is that what's troubling you, buddy?
    Well, trouble yourself no more! We're opening up the first GPO gym and verbal exercise room soon right here on this forum! Yes, the next time you feel the need to vent all your frustrations ...!
    Styxx, sounds like you need a break from tropical Beefalo Perhaps we can help with your computer problems. I'll be at a meeting with Microsoft next week and will pass along the message to Mr. Gates.

Talking Re: Do you cuss, swear, and throw temper tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Styxx, sounds like you need a break from tropical Beefalo Perhaps we can help with your computer problems. I'll be at a meeting with Microsoft next week and will pass along the message to Mr. Gates.
    I thought I already did? Wasn't that god I was talking too?

"sounds like you need a break from tropical Beefalo" < No, really? Your joking right? Heck, after this I'm going to Disney / Pixar / Sony World!

only when I've just finished something, and the computer freezes up before I can save, and then after that, the OS goes away and I lose everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Heck, after this I'm going to Disney / Pixar / Sony World!
    It may be Apple / Disney/Pixar/Sony world owned in part by Microsoft

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    It may be Apple / Disney/Pixar/Sony world owned in part by Microsoft
    Would that make it Sony/Pixar/Apple/Microsoft/Disney?

Or SPAMD for short?

The secret is to control your anger and properly direct it. Take the high ground! I have a new method of dealing with anger - I call a bunch of bassoon players to go quail hunting with me and my friend Dick.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    The secret is to control your anger and properly direct it. Take the high ground! I have a new method of dealing with anger - I call a bunch of bassoon players to go quail hunting with me and my friend Dick.

Does Dick know about this peculiar behavior?

Two words Mr. President ... Feasible Betrayal.

Go Back to forum