• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can not get garageband 2 to recognize GPO

Share/Bookmark

Can not get garageband 2 to recognize GPO

Hello,
    I am a student of Andy Brick's. For my class I need to get GPO loaded into garage band, using apple os X

GPO is installed in:

HD>Applications>Garritan>GPO Library

I believe in order for garage band to recognize it I need to move the GPO Library to
    HD>Library>Application Support>GarageBand>Instrument Library>Track Settings

this I learned from a tutorial on garriton.com
    now the problem is that I am not an administrator so I am not allowed to move the Library into the above mentioned folder.

does anyone know how I can set GarageBand to recognize the GPO Library folder?

I tried removing my garageband preferences, but this did not fix the problem.

Thanks in advanced,
    Lucas

Re: Can not get garageband 2 to recognize GPO

Hi Lucas,

Welcom to the forum. I'm sorry you are having trouble. This problem sounds like one that might be better handled in person. I do Mac support for Gary, so please feel free to call me at 215.752.5618. We can go through this one on one and hopefully get you going.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Hi Lucas,

Welcom to the forum. I'm sorry you are having trouble. This problem sounds like one that might be better handled in person. I do Mac support for Gary, so please feel free to call me at 215.752.5618. We can go through this one on one and hopefully get you going.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Karl
    I figured out a rather round about trick but got it going.
    thank you for the offer any how.

Lucas

I'm a GarageBand 2 user and I can also help. Send me an email or private message if there's anything I can do.

Go Back to forum