• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kick A.. Brass v Chris Hein Horns v First Call Hrns

Share/Bookmark

Talking Kick A.. Brass v Chris Hein Horns v First Call Hrns

HI,

IS THERE ANYONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THESE LIBRARIES, I AM LOOKING FOR A GREAT HORN SECTION MAINLY FOR CONTEMPORARY POP AND A GOOD ALL ROUND HRN SECT...I AM HEARING MANY CONFLICTING THINGS ABOUT ALL OF THESE LIBRARIRES, COULD SOMEONE SET ME STRAIGHT PLEASE??

I OWN FIRST CALL HORNS AND YEH THEY'RE OK...I LAYER THEM WITH OTHER SAMPLES AND QL BRASS AND THEREFORE GET A REASONABLY GOOD RESULT, BUT MAINLY FOR SECTIONAL TYPE HORNS, BACKGROUND TYPE SECTIONS...THE KEY SWITICHING IS A GREAT TOOL IN FCH... BUT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE CHRIS HEINS STUFF AND TO BE HONEST THE DEMOS DONT SELL ME THE PRODUCT. KICK A.. BRASS DEMOS SOUND GREAT BUT NO KEYSWITCHING...CAN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IS THE REAL DEAL HERE?

I think that the EWQL Pro has great orchestral brass, as well as Sam Brass, I am talking pop contemporary however...By the way, I want to thank everyone here, all the people who give their time to share their knowledge. I have solved most of my problems on this forum with plug install probs etc or troubleshooting and the learning from this forum has helped me understand much more, only drawback is that I've become a daily user and addicted Music Forums/ Northern Sounds Dude. Forget the manuals, read the forums and learn. My wife thinks ( ha ha ) sometimes that I'm having an affair online, but when she hears the great music....and the results of the hours of learning about my gear on forums...she loves me again! ( ha ha) Just my personal take for newcomers and the advantages of a forum like this one, be part of it, sorry a little away from the issue above.

Re: Kick A.. Brass v Chris Hein Horns v First Call Hrns

Interested myself. Someone I know is thinking of doing some Laura Nyro covers with sampled brass. I was wondering about whether the Sonics Implants Orchestral Brass might work.

Howard

Go Back to forum