• Register
  • Help

Topic: My New Website's Up and Running

Share/Bookmark

My New Website's Up and Running

Hey everyone,

Sorry that I have been absent for quite a while. I've been booked pretty solid for about the last four months. Oui!! Anyway, I just wanted to inform you all that my new website is up and running. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I'm still uploading some files and some tweaks need to be made. Oh well, here's the address:

www.jonathoncox.com/index.htm

Give it a look and sign the guestbook if you'd like. Hopefully, things are getting back to where I can hang out here again because I miss talking to all of my good friends here!

I hope everyone is well.

Have a good day,

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: My New Website's Up and Running

Hi Jonathan! Very nice site you have. I wish you all the luck for your musical future.

1) I really enjoyed your contribution to last year's Garritan Christmas album. I didn't get a chance to contact you regarding it when I wrote the liner notes for the album. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.1) I'm running Firefox 1.5.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.5.

2) When I went to your Web site and clicked on your Compositions link, the page started to display, but then the program hung, and crashed about five seconds later.

I'm afraid you've got some compatibility issue to troubleshoot.

Hi Jonny,

I'm also running Fire fox on a Mac and experienced some problems. When I went to your address book to explain them, the old red fox came tumbling down. I have a few Mac browsers I can try. I'll let you know privately what's happening. Meanwhile, It looks like you're off to a good start.

Best of luck to you with it.

Karl

Jonny,

Just tried to make an entry in your guest book and a page came up stating, "method not allow"

On a Mac using Safari.

Erik

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm working on it. Keep it coming!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum