• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Major PMI announcements!

Share/Bookmark

Smile Major PMI announcements!

Post Musical Instruments proudly presents the new PMI Direct Delivery Download system for all it’s great sample libraries and celebrates this with a spectacular price drop!

Direct Delivery Download
    Starting today, all our major sample libraries are available through our convenient secure download server.

You can use PayPal to buy our libraries and you immediately get a personalized download link for your purchase. It can’t be made any easier than that!

The download link is sent to your PayPal email address and remains valid for the next 72 hours to give you plenty of time to download the file(s).

We recommend using a download manager to speed up delivery and allow for broken downloads to be resumed. There is a great free download manager here: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
    “FDM is a light-weight, powerful and easy-to-use application. FDM can resume broken downloads. So you needn't start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn't supported by the servers. It splits files into several sections and then downloads them simultaneously allowing you to increase your download speed up to 600%.”

The Direct Delivery Downloads are using PayPal for payment processing. If you don’t have an account already you can sign up with a few simple steps and start downloading in no time. Or you can order CD's and DVD is our regular on-line store that accepts Amex, Visa and Master cards as well as payPal. You can even select "Send me a download link" as delivery method in our regular on-line store and we'll send you a link for the library (if it's available) or send the DVD untill we have all formats available on-line.
    We have 46 libraries on-line and continue adding them as time progresses.

With this service we hope to serve our customers better than before.

MAJOR PRICE DROP
    We have drastically lowered all our library prices and we are in the process of revamping our whole website to add download now buttons next to each product.
    Due to the continued competition in the piano field we think it’s time to bring down prices to a reasonable level. With all the great symphonic collections (like GPO, Silver etc that cost below $200 for a whole orchestra including piano) we hope that our prices make it easier to try out the best sampled pianos without breaking any budgets.
    Our prices are now all-time low: for example $ 50 for all piano libraries! Typical prices are now $ 10, 30 and 50.

No more worries to join group-buys or special promotions. The price level change is now effective for all our libraries both through download and DVD delivery.

PMI PRO GROUP
    We also installed a great feature for Pro users and bulk buyers in the direct Delivery system: if you join our PMI Pro group for a one-time $100 sign-up fee, you can download all our libraries with 50% extra discount! That's right!
    This means you can download several libraries at once (for example Steinway D, Bosendorfer, Emperor and Old Lady plus Historic Keyboards and the new Hybrid Nr 2 piano) you pay only $100 (sign-up costs) plus 50% of $300 = $250 instead of the full $ 300. This additional benefit is unlimited (you can buy as many downloads as you want) and is secured through a simple sign-up process.

NEW WEBITE
    A new website is under construction. We’ll open a brand-new website soon that reflects our new prices and download system and has better up-to-date information about our libraries. The current website is still functional (all MP3 demos and updates are still available) but can have some out-dated information here and there. Especially the prices have not been updated.... We expect to open the new website soon.

I hope this announcement makes you !!!

You can find our new Direct Delivery Download System here
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: Major PMI announcements!

Best of success with all of the above Michiel

FB
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Best of luck with your new venture. I'll probably be purchasing a few items before too long!

Will any of your organ libraries be included on your download site? I don't see them currently, and I may need to buy a good organ library soon.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Wow, this is indeed a very drastic price drop. I was looking at those pianos a week ago or so. I'm just curious, not that I would be concerned, but, do you refund people who bought those pianos some days ago? (I think, it would be great if you did so, it is always a bit annoying to buy a product *just* before a price drop like this)

A good question: these price changes always come as a bad surprise when you just purchased at full price. I will not make public announcements about this but we will do something to accomodate our exisiting users.

Most of our customers have purchased our products through one of the recent GroupBuys or other promotions recently and prices have not dropped much from those levels.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Quote Originally Posted by danpowers
    Will any of your organ libraries be included on your download site? I don't see them currently, and I may need to buy a good organ library soon.
    They are not avilable as download yet but you can buy the Baroque Organ on-line for $ 50.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Post
    A good question: these price changes always come as a bad surprise when you just purchased at full price. I will not make public announcements about this but we will do something to accomodate our exisiting users.

Most of our customers have purchased our products through one of the recent GroupBuys or other promotions recently and prices have not dropped much from those levels.
    Good reply! I like the fact that the samples can be downloaded now (Will be looking into this carrillion, which I think sounds lovely)

Best,
    Markus.

Edit : FYI, there is still a PMI group buy ongoing in the game audio section, where the instruments are more expensive than new the regular prices.

Thank You!!

Rick

Hi,

will the Hybrid Bundle also be available for download or is it cheaper to buy the dvd if one is interested in all four pianos? (Sorry if that has already been asked before: What does an additional hybrid piano add if one already has another one? The samples and a set of impulse files for the body resonance of the specific instrument? Or does every piano come with a full set of bodies and it's just the samples?)

Greetings,
    NothanUmber

I agree with your logic Michiel and wish you, as one of the piano library driving forces, every success with your new strategy.

Frank

Go Back to forum