• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Topic: "C-Scape"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "C-Scape"

    Boys and girls,

    Here is my "C-Scape", featuring the Garritan Personal Orchestra harpsichord and violin, viola and cello sections.

    Duh...can you guess the key?

    LGA

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/C-Scape.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Enjoyed this, Larry.

    Can't guess the key, though... my "ear" isn't that sophisticated, as you know... sorry.

    Was this before or after the terrorist thing, by the way?

    Best,

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  3. #3

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Larry you are a writing machine,
    Must be in the key of H# minor. I think if you keep writing at the pace you are going you will run out of music and write all ours too by the end of the year.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

    www.waveav8.com

  4. #4

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Enjoyed this, Larry.

    Can't guess the key, though... my "ear" isn't that sophisticated, as you know... sorry.

    Was this before or after the terrorist thing, by the way?

    Best,

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Mon-key? Car key? Key West?

    Thank you for enjoying it, Mr. Dave.

    Muzikully yours,

    Ol' Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Quote Originally Posted by 88fingers
    Larry you are a writing machine,
    Must be in the key of H# minor. I think if you keep writing at the pace you are going you will run out of music and write all ours too by the end of the year.
    Mr. Fingers,

    Yes, I must get a life and stop all of this writing business.

    Thanks for listening.

    LGA

  6. #6

    Re: "C-Scape"

    My pleasure Sir Larry.
    I did enjoy the piece too.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

    www.waveav8.com

  7. #7

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Larry,

    Hurray!!!! Das war shon wundebar gehoeren!!

    Beautiful as always...the music, that is...not you...urg! LOL

    I finally caught one of yours with strings. When I find more symphonic stuff from you, I would have to assume, they will have the same frenetic joy as all the other pieces I have heard from you.

    Enjoyed it...as always,
    Paul

    Prowland the posting Ninja

  8. #8

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowland
    Larry,

    Hurray!!!! Das war shon wundebar gehoeren!!

    Beautiful as always...the music, that is...not you...urg! LOL

    I finally caught one of yours with strings. When I find more symphonic stuff from you, I would have to assume, they will have the same frenetic joy as all the other pieces I have heard from you.

    Enjoyed it...as always,
    I just never could write funeralistic things very well.

    Thanks for the kind words.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  9. #9

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Larry,

    Funny thing is that no matter what I write...it seems to come out minor. We're opposites. I like your stuff better. Perhaps I should try to emulate your style to break up my rut. Then go back to my style and see how the combination works. That was how I learned guitar...copy, and then assimilate. A little Led Zep, a touch of Frank Zappa, and so on. Now for classical stuff...add in a dash of Larry.

    LOL
    Paul

    Prowland the posting Ninja

  10. #10

    Re: "C-Scape"

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowland
    Larry,

    Funny thing is that no matter what I write...it seems to come out minor. We're opposites. I like your stuff better. Perhaps I should try to emulate your style to break up my rut. Then go back to my style and see how the combination works. That was how I learned guitar...copy, and then assimilate. A little Led Zep, a touch of Frank Zappa, and so on. Now for classical stuff...add in a dash of Larry.

    LOL
    I am flattered all to Memphis and back. Thank you. Thank you very much. (Elvis has left the building.)

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •